Make Fitness A Habit

In the era of instant food and packaged food, the fitness of people had lost somewhere. Nowadays people have so much busy schedule that doing exercises is a far thing they even don’t have time to eat a balanced diet. They don’t pay attention towards what they are eating and this result into many diseases due to the hormonal imbalance in the body.A balanced diet is the need of the generation as a balanced diet is one that gives our body the nutrition it needs to function properly. In order to get truly balanced nutrition, we should obtain the majority of our daily calories from fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The food we intake effects our body the most. Today people consume a lot of packaged food having preservatives and almost no nutritional value. It is found by research that an American consume empty calories most often having no nutritional value in the form of sausages, burgers, cake, pizzas and lots of other junk foods. This all food only gives solid fats and sugars to body and nothing in terms of energy.

A balanced diet is important because our body’s organs and tissue need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without nutrition our body is more prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and poor performance. Also children with a poor diet run the risk of growth and development problems. Bad eating habits can continue for the rest of their lives. Rising levels of obesity and diabetes are prime examples of the effects of poor diet and lack of exercises. 

Being Healthy and Staying Fit are key mantra of life and we should take care of your health before it is very late and then regret forever. In this blog I would like to give some important advice which I follow and can help you to stay healthy. You must wake up early in morning and then go on an early morning walk in the nearby park. This will make your body fit and you will I feel more active and also feel less tired throughout the whole time of day. Waking early morning helps to freshen the body and also makes the organs fit. These two things have really helped a lot to me and keeps me charged up throughout the day. 



I have some serious advice, u can accept and implement them in your daily lives if you find them useful.Try to wake up early in the morning. It was the most difficult things for me to implement. I used to live in a hostel where the culture speaks of sleeping around 4 in the morning, leave of waking up at 6am. However, once I made it a habit I really enjoyed watching the birds flying with cool air flowing through my ears. I really energizes me and motivates me to do great things in life.Second, I started to go on an early morning walk in the college ground. It really helped me to make my body fit. I feel more active and also feel less tired throughout the day.Try to go to bed on time. It helps to sleep well and have a sleep of at least 8 hours a day which increases the concentration of mind. These are few things that I have tried to implement in life. 


 “Note:This article is written as a part of Gympik Fit-A-Thon contest and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Gympik is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    ReplyDelete