My #MemoriesForLife with Family

I love to live my life every second and aim to be part of my family in present and future to provide full support to them. As a young child, I used to wait for Diwali holidays to be announced in school and My Diwali used to start right after Dussehra, I used to be prepared well in advance with all the patakas, fuljari and tiny-mini crackers which I got from nearby local shop every day. Also my cousin brother used to come to my house on Diwali holidays and we used to play cricket, watch cartoons and burst crackers in the evening till late midnight. As a young child, I used to wait for Diwali holidays to be announced in school and My Diwali used to start right after Dussehra, I used to be prepared well in advance with all the patakas, fuljari and tiny-mini crackers which I got from nearby local shop every day. During my college days, I remember my brother who used to come back from his college which are out of our home town and mom and dad were so happy seeing him and then we all used to celebrate together and go for shopping. Diwali night is always very special for my family and my mom makes a special dinner for us who includes Shahi Paneer with Dal Makhni and homemade kesar ki Kulfi.

Vacations are the best time when all the family members get together to enjoy each other company and spend quality time together. It is the time we can come more close to each other and keep our work aside and devote our time to enjoy with family members. Vacations are win-win situation for everyone as it involves lot of excitement, fun, and relaxation and explore different locations. When I was a child, my parents used to take me to hill station like Shimla during my summer vacations. I still remember first time I had snow in my hand and fighting with my brother. Those were the golden days of my life. As a parent, I feel a trip to hills is the best during the summer vacation as one can enjoy cold weather and escape the heat. For child, hills offer toy train ride, ability to ride in rope way and experience campfire in the night. Hills bring you close to the nature and environment. All these short moments have made me happy and filled my life with joy.

I would share a small piece of message to my family. 


 “Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments