My #MaxFreshMove

I belong to Punjabi family and love the songs which are related to wedding and have Punjabi beats. Dancing on it brings such joy to me and helps me relax and unwind myself.But last few months have been very hectic due to work related stress and fatigue.This has led to difficulty in time management and maintaining a work life balance.But recently I saw the video featuring Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun together and I liked it how they add energy in the party and zest to it with their style and dance.We all know about talented dancer Allu Arjun and melodious Anushka Manchanda and how their song can mesmerize anyone.I love the allu arjun dance style and he is really an inspiration for many youngsters like me.

I am glad and thrilled after watching the video and today was sunday and so I thought to show off my dancing style and trying the make it unique and creative in my own day with my style of dance.




Dancing on the beats of this song makes me feel energetic and fresh and now I am again ready for tomorrow office work.I am sure you will like the madness in my dance style.There is no better dance moves than dancing with freedom and showing your own dance moves.


Post a Comment

0 Comments