My Dubmash #Maxfreshmove

Dance is one of the best ways to reduce stress and bring smile to our face. I like to dance in my style and do not wait for any special occasion to show my dance moves. One thing about my dance style is that it is unique and different from others. I love the way to express myself and dance with freedom. Recently I watched the Colgate #MaxFreshMove video featuring Arjun and Anushka Manchanda.I could not hold myself from dancing after watching his brilliant dance moves after seeing Allu Arjun dance in the video which has so many variations in it. I felt the energy within myself and could not resist myself from making a dubmash video showing the #MaxFreshMove.The song itself has drum beats and kind of fast moving tune which matches my style and Allu Arjun performance in the video gives me a boost to give a try and dance on this tune. This video really has some cool doze of freshness in it and really encouraged me to try some #MaxFreshMove.

  

Further, I have participated in the in Phase 1 and Phase 2 activities and was really motivated to dance on this rocking music tune of #MaxFreshMove in order to be part of Phase 3 too. Though I am shy in nature but this time I took the courage and tried to make my dubmash video to show my dance skills and dancing through using gestures.


“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments