My 10 best songs playlist


We all know life has so many issues and we hardly get time to relax and enjoy life except in the weekend. My job requires lot of travelling and moving from one city to another one and this takes a lot of time and sometimes I am stuck in traffic. In such moments I take out my Smartphone and beat headphones and start to play my music feed in the phone. This is the best way to enjoy and relax where I cannot do much and have to wait for traffic lane to get cleared. We all know that nowadays radio stations have become more kind of advertisement business and they are more into playing ads and less music and they usually play the songs which are not matching to my liking and preferences.I try to switch the channel from one station to another station and still cannot find the right kind of my music for my ears. This really irritates me and now I have my own playlist of songs and these ten songs are my favourite these days which I can listen for multiple times and still do not get bored of it.
All these videos add freshness to my life.

I love the song "Subhanallah" which is from one of best movies of Ranbir Kapoor "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani".This song is really best one for me and I like to play as soon I enter the car. It comes to the top of my playlist.



I belong to Punjabi family and love the songs which are related to wedding and have Punjabi beats. I am big fan of kangana and her movie Queen. This song "London Thumakda" is so cool and I feel dancing on it.




You cannot have party everyday but still this Abhi toh party shuru hui hai song from Sonam Kapoor song has amazing beats and I love to listen to it before reaching office to keep my mood happy.



I am quite romantic at times and Tum Hi Ho song reminds me of my old college days and my girlfriend. This song is close to my heart.



Chittiyaan Kalaiyan from Roy film is my latest song in the playlist and I like it very much.


Salman Khan is my favourite of all times and his songs "Oh Oh Jane Jaane" is my ringtone till now and I love his dance moves in the song. I have watched this song many times.



Ayushman is emerging hero and his song Pani Da Rang touches my heart and I feel his voice is really magical and every word of this song is awesome.




Dhinka Chikka song of Salman movie is added in my playlist because my nephew likes it very much and every time he tries to perform the Salman style dance when I play this song.


I like the Salman Khan Character Dheela song of film Ready sung beautifully by Neeraj Shridhar and Amrita Kak.The song makes me feel relax and I like to sing and rhyme this song at any point of time when I am travelling or getting bored.


I am not fond of old songs but this song from living legend Amitabh Sir is one of my greatest hit of all times and people still want to listen to it whether young or old.


“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh


Post a Comment

0 Comments