Dance pe Chance


In my school time I was not among those students who were just bookworms, I always take part in extracurricular activities. Among all the activities in which I used to take part, dance was my favorite sport. Dance is and has always been my passion. Maybe it’s the control of the dancer’s body to execute each move flawlessly that enraptures me? Or it could be the look on the dancers’ face that says they love what they’re doing? Either way I absolutely love dance. It brings such joy to so many people, both the person dancing and the people watching.I really like the video featuring Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun together who brings energy in the party and zest to it with their style and dance.




My style of dancing is contemporary and I like the Allu Arjun moves a lot. Contemporary dance is a dance performance genre that developed during the mid twentieth century and has since grown to become one of the dominant genres for formally trained dancers throughout the world. I personally found contemporary as the best way to express your emotions. I remember whenever I got upset or feel angry about anything, I used to dance so as to refresh me and that always worked for me. My friends always appreciated me about my dance moves, girls fall for me because of my dancing skills. Even my teachers get amazed to see how I managed with my studies and dance.All thanks to Allu Arjun who is mastered the art of dancing and my idol.



I feel doing the move shown above by Allu is pretty good and this one step can create the buzz in all the school.I like the Allu swipe move as in a swipe a person had to roll his body in the air.I am pretty good at doing that.Once I tried doing it and this step has became so popular that my friends recorded my video doing that and uploaded them on social networking sites. Dance has helped me in a lot of areas.I am very athletic, strong, and I have high self esteem. I am encouraged now more than ever to try my best in class, at competitions, and in life in general. Every time I go to dance class I’m taken back to that moment where nothing else mattered but mastering the art.

Overall I feel Allu Arjun moves in this video gives me another idea and postures to fresh up the atmosphere by dancing like him.

 “I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh



Post a Comment

0 Comments