Things that make me happy

We are always busy in our life and it can be boring following the same schedule. There are happy hours in life and sad days too. God has given us everything to us and we all need positive frame of mind to get best out of it. I am optimistic person and try to stay away from negative thoughts and always stand to fight against difficult situation. Every day I wake up and try to have smile on my face. I love to share jokes with friends and always try to lighten the atmosphere around me. There are times when I am sad and little bit disappointed in life but small things and moments give me an opportunity to refresh myself and get going with it. The small things which brings happiness to me are -

1. Happiness to me is when my family members gives me hugs and kisses and expresses their concern for me. My parents always share with my some jokes and do things to make me smile. I feel spending time with my close family members and celebrating special moments with each other make me happy and cheerful. It is so much fun going for vacation together or having dinner at night.

2. I am big foodie and having a meal at anytime of the day at any place whether it is a local restaurant or a grand hotel brings big smile on my face. My happiness becomes twice when there are friends and family members are with me to accompany me for the meals

3. I have to blog and share my experience after working for whole day in the office. It gives me satisfaction and lightens up my spirits.

4. I cannot live without cricket and I feel glad and happy whenever I see our Indian cricket team winning a match. There are so many emotions involved in it especially when India is playing against Pakistan.

4. Success and getting my short goals accomplished gives me lot of happiness. I feel happy when my parents feel proud of me and talk about my success with other people.

5. Happiness comes automatically when I see the comedy shows on television and watching movies. Those funny and stupid acts with no sense makes me laugh and jovial.

6. Looking back to my childhood photos and checking my stamp and coin collection once in a while helps me to back to childhood stage which makes me happy.

7. I feel very happy when I am able to help someone to solve his issues or complex problems. There is fun in doing things which can make other people happy.

8. Cooking food and breakfast for family every weekend gives me chance to serve my family members and makes me very happy. It is always good to do things that take care of you and love you always and stand beside you in all stages of life.

If you are still looking for reason to smile, then grab a bottle of Coca Cola http://CokeURL.com/96jnc and enjoy with family!

Do check the latest Coca-Cola India Video Ad.


Post a Comment

0 Comments