Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta

Health is wealth and it is important to consume good and healthy food. In our family we consider morning breakfast as most important and we have a rule that every members needs to there on dining table to have food together. I consider my mom as the best cook in the world and she cooks very delicious and lip smacking Indian traditional food. My mother loves cooking for all of us and her weekend breakfast includes oily Indian bread with lot of butter over it and mouth watering snacks. Though it sounds very yummy and tasty but it is not recommended to eat it every day as it contains a lot of cholesterol which is not good for health and body.

Breakfast is the first meal of the day and I think it should be such which keeps you fresh and energetic all day. Hence it is important to have something which is light and good. It is often said that old habits are difficult to change and especially the food we eat. But this year I have taken the resolution to stay fit and have food which keeps my weight under control. The best way for me to stick my resolution is to head straight to my Gupta Uncle house and have Kellogg's breakfast. My other reason to skip breakfast at home is that having same Indian traditional food prepared using same recipe with same taste can be very boring and so I need to consume something unique which gives me more satisfaction. Their Cornflakes recipe always surprises me as it is always something new which is served on the table in the breakfast. I think Cornflakes is the secret to my uncle fit body and physique and his dashing personality.

Their main ingredient in breakfast is always cornflakes and they use it in different Indian and continental recipe to make it high in calories and best in taste. I never miss any opportunity and always eager to know about breakfast menu as the best part of having Cornflakes is that it is easy to digest and give us energy while making it healthy and delicious at the same time. Last time I was there at their home, I felt very lucky to have three course meal served to me and everything served to me from starters to sweets included cornflakes in it. There are so many options available like Cornflakes spicy snacks plus corn flake salad and many more multiple dishes from cornflakes. One of my favorite dishes from their breakfast menu is Chapatti Cornflakes cheesy cornflakes and then served with apple cornflakes pancake. It is so much delight to eat them and grab more than one bite.

Now I am again waiting for the next weekend as this time Kellogg's breakfast will include Cornflakes Coconut sweets and cornflakes Chocó balls. It is so awesome who have someone like them in my social circle and I will take every opportunity to have cornflakes delicious and oil free recipe in breakfast to stay fit and healthy.

If you want to eat healthy food then follow Kellogg's India.Check out https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta new recipe here.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia







Post a Comment

0 Comments