48 hours Zestful Experience in Goa

This Saturday,26th July,2014, I (Umang Bhatia) being one of the Blogadda member was invited to the one of the most popular electrifying #ZestUpYourLife two days event sponsored by Tata Motors in association with Blogadda team.Since I had a chance to experience it myself here,I would love to give you all a short review about it!


I reached the Zuri White Sands Resorts,one of the five star resorts in Goa around 2 pm and as I went through the security check at the hotel gate and entered the premises,I was given traditional welcome by hotel staff with tikka on my forehead.It was followed with meet and greet with fellow fifty bloggers from different part of the country at the registration section.

The Zest Tata motors meet took off in style at the right time with an awesome lunch served at the venue.I could see the sea of bloggers at the event and this seems to be the one of the first Blogadda biggest meet in the country and most incredible one.As I entered my room,It was great surprise when I saw pack of goodies bag kept there and the best part of it was that there were personalized with my name written on it.The bag included a special badge with Zest Blue tee and agenda about the two days event.It was so nice to kick back and relax a bit in my room no 181 before the full show started later in the evening.






We had an awesome presentation by design team about the brand new car Zest and from other technical representative.They added that their team wanted to connect with consumers and to create a car which adds Zest to their life and give them unmatched experiences in the long run.Some of the popular features of Zest car as explained by their team was about 'DriveNext','DesignNext' and 'ConnectNext'.





One of the feature which impressed me a lot was that speech recognition and voice command feature plus smartphone integration which could automatically help me to tune various radio station channels and play my favorite music from the USB drive without using Internet and just with my commands.Another thing about Zest is that the car is full of Zest with Revotron 1.2 T turbocharged engines which provides smooth driving experience and you can switch modes from Eco -City or Sports mode.

Then we had some tea-coffee session with mouth watering pastries and patties.The amazing part was that everyone was more focused on taking the photographs of the cake shaped with social media sites logo on them.






There was a special surprise guest at the event which raced the heartbeat of the girls blogger at the event.Our one and only ultimate Formula 1 racer Narain Karthikeyan  was present in front of us who shared his experience about the Zest performance and specification and amount of time spent in making this ultimate car.The best part of it was I could take a selfie with him before the dinner started.



I was amazed to see the hospitality and the food from mouth-watering Goan local dishes to vegetarian and non vegetarian meals with bar facilities serving both alcholic and non alchoholic drinks.


Day 2 

The next day started with early morning walk to the beach which was just a five minutes walk from the resort and breathing fresh air and watching the waves.Around 8 am in the morning,we had the breakfast from continental to south Indian and local food with all of juices and shakes.



Then right after this,We all bloggers headed to the Unicorn hall for a pre-briefing session before we could go for the test drive.During the pre-briefing we were told about the do's amd don't while driving the new car and were provided guided map and team partners who will go with us for the test drive.


During the two hrs driving,we had a chance to click some selfies and check the advanced features in the new ZEST car from tata motors and learning about the latest technology from the volunteer who helped us to make sure our drive was smoother and we had a safer ride.Within 10 minutes of my drive I felt that I was able to learn about using automatic gear system and I could sense that this technology is so effective specially when you are in traffic and have to change the gear every minute.

My team members for Zest circuit
Selfie before driving
Setting up audio system for Radio Fm
After test drive with fellow bloggers,we all headed back to the main hall for live blogging session and write about our experience about our 2 days experience and giving true honest opinion about the Zest car.But after 1 hr of blogging,we all had to pack up our stuff and head to joint photograph session with all the bloggers followed by lunch.We all felt that there was very little time to write our review and post our blog post as we had to catch our flight to our home destination.


At the end of the day,it was one of the most memorable trip of my lifetime and a big thank you to Blogadda team and Tata motors for making it possible.



Post a Comment

0 Comments