Giving Wings of Freedom and Time to Payback

On 29th January,2014 few months back,it was a proud moment for me and my family as all our relatives gathered to celebrate my parents 30th marriage anniversary at my residence.This was a special occasion where everyone was there except me due to my exams next day,I could not come back home from college hostel and wish them.
I feel sad about it and and I regret not being able to be there to celebrate with mom and dad being miles away from them and could not give them the anniversary gift.

30 years back,Marriage pic
For years right from my childhood and now well into my maturity stage, I have seen my parents always getting together to provide a hard solid foundation for me and my brother life and our future.They have been in making adjustments in their spending based on their income throughout their life and last time I remembered them going to cinema hall was around in 2007 or taking an outing to travel out together was ten years back to Shimla on my school summer vacation.


We are simple people out there belonging to a middle class family and I have seen myself when there are so many instances in my family from the beginning while growing up when money was tight and my parents used to save every penny they had to make sure family basic needs are met.Being an extended family living with grand parents,it is really difficult time for my parents as my grandmother suffered from kidney failure issues past five years and had been on dialysis permanently which requires lot of medical attention and finance.Also my grandfather has other medical issues which increase the responsibility to my parents to make sure they are given with best medical attention and stay fit.


My dad works hard day and night every time just to make sure we dont face hard financial issues and be happy always.My dad has taught me so much in life.He taught me lesson of discipline,family moral values,gaining self confidence in one’s own self, understanding my weaknesses with upgrading my strengths and to live life to the fullest.
He always wanted to visit London some day,it has always been his dream destination.He wanted to study furthur and complete his postgraduate studies in London School of Economics in order to get more success and knowledge in life but due to uneven circumstances and other family issues,he could not pursue his dream after marriage responsibility and then full time work.
While my mom is the most beautiful lady in the world and the queen on earth.She manages to keep the house running from the 1st day and likes to cook meals plus trying out new dishes and is housewife.My mother is fire brigade for me and no matter whatever situation is,she always has sympathetic ear for me.My mom is one who trusts me more than I ever trusted my own self and my abilities, bringing out the best in me.

Even though I am all grown up, I would like to remain a child for you but now I feel time has come back with opportunity when me and my brother have mature minds now and we understand our duties and responsibilities towards our family.We are bold enough to say to our parents that you have been carrying expectations of our family members for so many years successfully but now its time to give us some part of it and enjoy your own life.You both need to enjoy together and spend time for yourself and go on a vacation for some days and relax out which you could not do right after marriage.It is the right time to understand more about each other and be close to each other by flying far away as we all say "Go further to get closer" 
I think it will be worth trip to London and to have an altogether different experience for them, to have a ride to London Eye and explore,discover Great Britain.Also visit the West End knows as most popular shopping destination in London and have some excellent Indian restaurants and popular among tourists too.
I have heard great stories about London diverse culture,their world best sights and attractions from my Uncle who visited London with their family and told us about their incredible experience.



I wish my parents can also enjoy the same journey like my Uncle family and about their great journey around the Thames river which flows through Central London and provides a breathtaking view of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament and London Eye and visit the architectural attractions and great museums which have long back connections to Indian history.They also told us about their tour of Buckingham Palace which serves as residence as well as office to the Queen of UK.
I would love to gift my parents this travel trip to London via British Airways so that they can enjoy their life and be with each other for some time to enjoy their freedom with no responsibilities.

Since this will be first time trip for my parents so I want them to fly with smile and leave everything else to British Airways known for their award winning service.
The reason for choosing british airways as my uncle who is frequent traveler to London for business has told about British airways best on-flight service,their warm hospitality,On time performance,Indian crew on board and you can experience Indian Veg cuisine,enjoy watching Indian movies and offers excellent value for money with excess baggage up to 23 kg with no hidden charges.


This post is written as a part of contest by Indiblogger in association with British Airways



Post a Comment

0 Comments